1. Who we are:
When we refer to “we”, "us" and “our” in this notice it means 'The Mucky Pup Gallery'.
When we say, “individuals” in this notice, I mean anyone whose personal information I may collect, including;
• Custom orders discussed via themuckypupgallery.co.uk.
• Any orders placed via themuckypupgallery.co.uk.
2. How we use personal information:
We use personal information in the following ways;
• To send any updates and questions regarding custom orders placed via themuckypupgallery.co.uk.
• To send despatch information for all orders.
• And to use the address provided to send item/s.
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it.
Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
3. The personal information we collect:
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, (“How we use personal information”);
• Email address.
• Home address.
4. Where we collect personal information:
• Direct from individuals.
• Wix - Website host, (personal information such as name, address - which you authorised Wix to provide me).
5. Sharing personal information:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (Royal Mail). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. For example, to post your item.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
6. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As mentioned, our business is hosted by Wix.com. Wix provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products. Your data may be stored through Wix's data storage, databases and any Wix.com applications. Wix store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We do not personally log or store any of your personal information for it to be accessed outside of the EU. However, transactions via our shop are processed through 'Stripe' (for card payments) or PayPal.
Payment options offered by Wix.com adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
7. How long we keep personal information:
We keep information only for as long as we need it to manage our business or as required by law (HMRC and Tax). We generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
8. Know your rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to;
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority, (the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at:
Address: 115 Deepdale Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees, TS18 2FD
9. Changes to our Fair Processing Notice:
Occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to this fair processing notice. When that happens we will provide an updated version at the earliest opportunity.
10. Consent for Special Categories of Personal Data:
If any further information is needed under the Data Protection Legislation, we must seek your explicit verbal or written consent for such information to be collected and processed.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gemma Goodall, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.